Will you be applying for summer internships in the coming months?
If so, you’ll need to be prepared for your interviews. Here are a few ways to get ready for your internship interviews:
1. Review the interviewing information on the Boston College Career Center website, including information on types of interviews, what to wear, questions to expect and questions to ask.
2. Use InterviewStream to practice your interview skills. Record your responses to anticipated interview questions.
3. Participate in Interview Prep Week! See details below and sign up today to reserve your spot. Space is limited.
Interview Prep Week
January 15-24, 2014
(Note: The Internship Fair will take place on January 21 and 22, and on-campus interviews start on Monday, January 27)
1. Attend an Interview Skills Workshops (including one on case interviewing) on Wednesday, January 15 or Thursday, January 16. Register in advance via EagleLink (Events > Workshops) — space is limited!
2. After attending a workshop, sign up for a practice interview with an employer (a very rare and valuable opportunity!) on Thursday, January 23 or Friday, January 24.
This is a unique and limited time offer, so don’t miss your chance! Space is limited — RSVP today via EagleLink (Events > Workshops) to save your spot now.
You may also want to check out How to Find a Job: Get an Internship.